Becoming a MDV-SEIA Member
Solar energy markets in the mid-Atlantic region are evolving quickly: being successful means making the right choices and business decisions, based on a working knowledge of the market conditions and policy landscapes. Joining MDV-SEIA offers a unique opportunity to be networked into a trade association whose members have the depth of experience and savvy needed to build markets and create healthy competition for companies large and small.
We analyze and communicate the market impacts of state and local energy policy, but more importantly, we help to shape these policies in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia. We create numerous opportunities for sharing information and advice. Our voice is an increasingly powerful one, as our member companies grow in number and size. Your membership and support will only broaden and deepen our collective strength.
- Help shape solar-friendly public policies in our region through our state committees. Meetings are typically held once a month (per state), invites will be sent to those who sign up using the link above, and all members are welcome to participate for no additional cost.
- Enhance your firm’s credibility in the marketplace through adherence to our Code of Ethics
- Receive MDV-SEIA’s quarterly newsletter, Solar Flare, covering regional market trends, policy developments, upcoming events, and share your news
- Be listed in MDV-SEIA’s online membership directory, which receives over 300 visits/week
- Have opportunities to advertise and be profiled on the MDV-SEIA website for free
- Cost-Saving Partnerships:
- Post job openings on our website, and automatically have them posted on 9 job aggregation sites for free
- CIC and Energi Insurance offer unique risk management solutions for renewable energy companies, and MDV-SEIA membership is taken into consideration in the underwriting process
- Enjoy group purchase discounts through our OSHA training partnership with AdvanceOnline Solutions
- Take advantage of our health and fitness partnership with GlobalFit
- Receive exclusive members-only discounts to conferences, webinars, and training sessions across the country
- Be networked into an experienced group of solar entrepreneurs – use your MDV-SEIA connection through the directory to contact potential business partners
- Be invited to attend all MDV-SEIA meetings and board meetings (invitations are sent out through the Solar Flare Newsletter)
- Receive significant discounts for our annual conference, our new webinar series, workshops, and other events
||Based on Gross Annual Revenue (GAR)
| Tier I
||GAR: more than $5 million
| Tier II
||GAR: $1 million to $5 million
| Tier III
||GAR: less than $1 million
||Must have been in business 2 years or less, with GAR below Tier II level.
||Must have 501(c)3 status
||Individuals not associated with solar companies, professional services providers, or any other similar organization. Individual members cannot promote, advertise, or otherwise use the association to further business interests.
Need help or more information?