MDV-SEIA is currently seeking an energetic, engaging student to join our team. Your main responsibilities will be related to solar policy, government affairs, and other administrative functions.
You will report directly to MDV-SEIA’s Manager of Policy and Operations, and work closely with the Executive Director and Board Members. This is a part-time position that will provide excellent networking opportunities as you seek post-undergrad or post-graduate employment. Work hours will be structured to meet the individual needs.
Responsibilities: Work may include, but is not limited to:
- Research state clean energy energy policies and programs that support the local solar industry
- Track and report solar policy developments in MDV-SEIA’s territory
- Help organize and design solar energy campaigns
- Assist in coordinating state solar lobby day events
- Actively participate on MDV-SEIA state policy committee meetings and calls
- Attend local events of interest related to federal and state solar industry
Who should apply: Graduate and undergraduate students with a passion for renewable energy, sustainability and policy or government affairs. Preferred majors include political science/government, Business/marketing, communications, environmental studies or related fields. Professional work experience is a plus, but not required.