Where Clean Energy Buyers and Providers Converge
SEIA’s Solar Goes Corporate is the leading forum to discuss and learn how businesses can effectively procure, deploy, and invest in clean energy technologies such as solar, battery storage, wind, and energy efficiency.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet with over 200 leaders from across clean energy industries and the business community to discuss critical trends, challenges and solutions relating to expanding commercial use of clean energy.
Schedule at a Glance – November 7, 2019
8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Solar Goes Corporate: Where Clean Energy Buyers and Providers Converge
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Post-Event Networking Reception
To view the agenda from last year’s Solar Goes Corporate event, click here.
2019 Topics Include:
– Navigating Onsite & Offsite Renewable Sourcing Options
– StoragePlus – Co-locating Renewable Generation with Storage
– Overcoming Landlord-Tenant Real Estate Complexities, Credit Hurdles & Financing Challenges in Energy Procurement
– Importance of Policy in Shaping Renewable Sourcing Options
– Case Studies of Unique & Innovative Commercial Energy Solutions
All event proceeds support the expansion of the US solar energy market through SEIA’s year-round research, education activities, and advocacy efforts.
SEIA is accepting submissions for educational content until July 8, 2019. For more information about the submission process and to submit your proposal today, click here. For questions about content submissions, contact Scott Elias at firstname.lastname@example.org.